Academic – 300 EUR
Students – 225 EUR
Industry – 400 EUR
CEITEC, MU, IOCB, Alliance4Life and EU Life – 50 EUR
CEITEC and MU – 50 EUR (internal invoice)
Registration start: 1/2/2018
Registration end for:
active participants 31/7/2018 – abstract submission deadline for talks
active participant 20/8/2018 – abstract submission deadline for posters
passive participants 20/8/2018
All poster abstracts will be included in the conference Book of abstracts. Abstract are submitted during the registration HERE.
Selection Criteria for oral presentations:
Some posters will be selected for short oral presentation the based on their abstract submission.
- Please bring one printed copy of your poster A0, portrait format.
- Posters should have a border of a few centimetres to allow the frame.
Direct your other questions about the poster session to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your scientific contribution.
- Number of your poster can be found in a Book of abstract. The list will be also available at the registration desk.
All poster holders have been given the number in advance. There is no possibility to change the number or position of any holders.
- Thumb tacks, adhesive gum, etc. will be available on the spot.
- The participant is responsible for making sure that the poster fits on the display board, and is completely responsible for attaching the individual elements to the display board according to our instructions.
- Best posters will be awarded with a financial reward provided by RNA Society.
All posters will be displayed during the whole conference.
Re-collection of posters:
- Posters can be re-collected after the poster session
- Uncollected posters will be available upon agreement. Please contact Martin Smolík firstname.lastname@example.org